This statement describes the policies and practices of J&C Helpful Hands LLC, regarding the collection and use of personal data and cookies. These policies and practices were created on May 19, 2021. J&C helpful Hands LLC is a company dedicated to offering services to third parties offering personnel in different areas, babysitting, additional, management of the arrangement, adaptation or cleaning of offices or houses and other residential and commercial areas, as well as a service of accompaniment and care of people and personalized attention, and whose mission is to provide quality services to our clients located in different cities and counties of Florida in the United States.
Company name: J&C Helpful Hansd LLC
Email: [email protected]
Contact numbers: +1 (786) 378-0397 / +1 (410) 7390977
– Through the plugins (connectors),
– Links to RRSS,
– Analysis tools,
– Collection of user data.
Information we collect:
During your visit to the J&C Helpful Hands LLC website, we may store some or all of the information described below through direct and / or automated methods.
(1) Identity data, which includes name and surname, username or other forms of identification, profession or position, age and sex.
(2) Contact information, including billing, delivery and email addresses, as well as telephone numbers.
(3) Financial data including bank account information.
(4) Technical data, including internet protocol (IP) address, login details, browser information, time zone, geolocation, operating system, platform, and other technology on devices that you used to access the J&C Helpful Hands LLC websites.
(5) Query data, which includes information that you provide to J&C Helpful Hands LLC when you communicate with us directly (by any means of communication, including our website), when you participate in our surveys or sweepstakes. We may record and maintain information about that particular communication, including the name, the reason for which you contacted us, and any information you have provided to us.
(6) Profile data, including username and password, interests, preferences, comments, and survey responses. We may also receive content that you share with us such as your name, address, phone number, email address, images, gender, or other information.
(7) Usage data, which includes information about how you use our website, this covers the frequency and pattern of use.
(8) Marketing and communications data, which includes your preferences for receiving marketing information from us, as well as your communication preferences.
(I) We also collect other information, which we use and share such as Aggregated Data: statistical or demographic data, for any purpose. Aggregated data may be obtained from your personal data, but it is not considered personal data under the law, as the data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. In addition, we can also add Usage Data: to analyze the use of pages or function.
(1) We will use your data only to the extent permitted by law. We may use the information that you provide to us or that we collect in the following ways:
– To register as a user of our website.
– To manage our relationship with you by: notifying changes in policies, sending invitations to participate in surveys and participation in surveys.
– Data analysis, system maintenance, troubleshooting, reporting and log data.
– Provide you with web content and advertisements of interest, measure the effectiveness of the advertising we offer you.
– To offer you proposals and suggestions about new advertising products and content from J&C Helpful Hands LLC, including the administration of surveys to better understand your preferences.
(2) We will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected.
(3) We do not promote or accept the use of data for a purpose other than that established in this policy.
(1) Like many websites, J&C Helpful Hands LLC uses «cookies.» These are small text files that our site uses to collect anonymous demographic information and to remind your browser of our site in the future. In addition, these «cookies» can report which visitors clicked on certain items on a website or email. Cookies allow us to personalize your experience to adapt it to your interests and preferences or to facilitate your subscription to use the services.
(2) All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. This setting is usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. In the same way, you can configure your browser, so we want to offer you guidance on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu for the main browsers:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
– For other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Elimination of Cookies
(1) You can remove and block Cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work properly. If you disable «cookies» it may happen that:
– The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences.
– It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences, such as language.
– The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
(2) Other Notes:
– Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place, you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. For this purpose, according to Google, it does not save your IP address.
(1) We may use your identity, contact, technical, usage and profile data to provide you with product and service updates, newsletter.
(2) We will send you marketing communications only if you request the information or if you provided us with your details when you registered or participated in a survey, in each case you gave your consent to receive such marketing communications.
(3) You can ask us at any time not to send you marketing messages or communications; To do this, contact us or said third party at any time to cancel the sending of emails of this type.
(1) The Data records are not used for other purposes and are removed from the system on a regular basis. It is strictly forbidden to upload or modify the information on this service without authorization.
Social networking sites
We have social media presence (for example, Instagram and Facebook) to share information about our products and services as well as to connect with the public, we do not collect any personally identifiable information through those sites. We also do not use the personal information that you as a user have provided to those sites.